“The stuff you record on your phone or your nephew creates on his ipad – keep doing that stuff on social media.” says Andrew Day of DayLite Films. That personalized content is important. “What we do is come into your business and give you a two minute professional branding video or commercial. It makes a great first impression about your business.” We work with you to put together a script, get to know your business and create a professional insight into your mission and vision.
When doing your own video recordings, Andrew makes these recommendations for DIY video work for social media:
- Get a nice microphone.
- Get a ring light.
- No windows or light behind you.
- Don’t wear black, white or busy shirts.
- Put the dogs (or cats) out.
- Silence or turn off phones.
- Set words above or right behind the camera.
- Be brief.
- Don’t make the music too loud.
DayLite works directly with clients and with ad agencies. While based in Phoenix we partner with companies nationally and internationally. Services offered by Daylite are:
- Relationships with media buyers-to get your ad on radio or TV.
- Full video and radio production services-inception to broadcast.
- Green screen studio-puts you or your product in front of any desired background you can think of.
- Web, logo, and business card designers.
- Access to production associations and all the professional technicians, on camera and voice talent within those organizations.
- National and international experience and relationships.
- On location or in studio production-we can work anywhere.
- A library of music, stock photos, and clip art, or the ability to incorporate all your art work, logos, and style into your finished product.
- Great relationships with excellent still photographers for business interiors, corporate portraits, or product shots.
- Large network of creative minds to help us give you the best service possible; all done within the parameters of any budget to fit your needs.